To Streatham Campus
Due to room size, the conference will no longer be held at Reed Hall. The venue will instead be the Xfi Centre, also at Streatham Campus. You can find a campus map here – https://www.exeter.ac.uk/visit/directions/streathammap/ – and information on how to get to the Streatham campus:
Delegates who check in at Holland Hall will be able to get a parking permit from Holland Hall.
St David’s train station is Exeter’s mainline station. It is about ¾ mile, and approximately 15 minutes’ walk from the Streatham Campus. The station has its own taxi rank and fares to the campus range from £3 – £6.
The main bus station is on Paris Street, about one mile from Streatham. The local bus company Stagecoach runs a frequent service (D Bus) from the City Centre to Streatham Campus every 30 minutes during the week.
· Trains leave from Paddington and Waterloo stations to Exeter St David’s station. Tickets at www.thetrainline.com.
· Buses from Victoria station to Exeter city centre at www.nationalexpress.com/en and uk.megabus.com
· Some services also offer direct transport from different London airports to Exeter.
· There is a direct bus from Bristol Airport to Exeter Honiton Road (info here), from where you need to get another bus (4, 4A or 4B) or a short taxi ride to get to the city centre.
· There are also direct buses (National Express and Megabus) and trains from Bristol city centre.